Generally, we clean our house, office, etc. because it can be moldy and dusty for some several issues like climate change, mold growth, and many other problems. If our house is moldy, dusty or funky we feel sick. We can’t live and feel healthy if we don’t clean our house. For solving this problem some appliances can help to come out. Air cleaner or air purifier which can easily clean out our house. So it can be the best option for this cleaning purpose.
We have picked air purifier for today which can clean your house and give a nice perfumed fresh air to your bedroom and other rooms.
What is air purifier?
An air purifier or air cleaner is an electric device which is only used for cleaning purpose. From the air, it can remove contaminants, dust, trash, etc. If our house is dusty, moldy or funky there have a chance to different kinds of microbe which is contained in air. So you can be easily suffered from different kinds of diseases like allergy, asthmatic and so on. By using air cleaner or air purifier, we can be safe from this kind of issues and we can be healthy.
An air purifier is also beneficial for removing microbes like allergy and asthmatic and other diseases. Moreover, it helps you to remove tobacco smoke and that will help to live in a non-toxic environment. This air purifier also uses in industrial, medical and commercial industries. In industry, it removes CO2 (carbon dioxide) and other impurities from the air.
Types of air purifier
There are different sizes, colors, and shapes of air purifier but it is not important that what is its’ size and shape. The most important thing is how it works. Different types of air purifier don’t work in the same process. Different types of air purifiers work in different technologies in cleaning purposes. So, choose the right purifiers for cleaning which is suitable for you. There are five common air purifiers which we use in different cleaning purposes.
- UV Technology: Able to kill germs and eliminate Ozone.
- Negative Ionizing Technology: Doesn’t able to eliminate the harmful contaminants.
- HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Technology): Able to catch bacteria, mold, and viruses.
- Activated Carbon Technology: Able to capture gases, tobacco smoke, chemical emissions.
- Ozone Technology: Doesn’t able to clean the air fully.
Purifying techniques of Air purifier
Air purifying techniques are two types.
- Active air purifiers: To clean the air and remove pollutants it is used ionization.
- Passive air purifiers: In this process, it cleans the air and removes pollutants.
How does it work?
By using three methods air purifier clean the air. These three methods are:
- Electrostatic precipitation
But in these three methods, the filtration method is best and effective because the other two methods (ionizing and electrostatic precipitation) are responsible for creating ozone. So filter-based purifier is the most effective and considerable method. Now an important thing is that how it works to clean the air by removing pollutants.
Firstly it pulls our home’s air and moves it with a circulating fan. Pollutants, dust and any other germs are caught when air moves through the filter. By eliminating these pollutants and germs etc. we get clean air. Then clean air is pushed back into space. This filtration process is done by HEPA (high-efficiency particular absorber) technology. This technology is best and more effective because finer particles are caught by this process.
An advantage of air purifier
- Removing 99% of contaminants and germs like the virus, bacteria from the air by using an air purifier.
- Helps to stay from allergy and asthma problems by eliminating germs from the air.
- Improve the quality of air so that we can breathe freshly.
The disadvantage of air purifier
- All the purifying technology is not effective because some technologies are responsible for creating ion and ozone.
- Like any other appliances, air purifier has limitations also.
- The air purifier is invaluable when some allergic problem.
Buying tips of air purifier
There are different size and shape of air purifiers. The cost of air purifiers is $100 up to $1000. This range depends upon the size (how amount of air). One thing is remembered that larger air purifier has more energy. There is many designs of air purifier. Generally, air purifiers sit on the floor type. But tabletop air purifier is the best. So, when you buy an air purifier, you can find tabletop set up type and more energetic air purifier also.
Measuring techniques of air purifier efficiency
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate): If CADR is high; air purifier can deliver the clean air quickly.
- MERV (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value): Rate is 1 to 20.
Example:- Rate of HEPA filter is between 17 and 20.
An air purifier is the most important device for us. If we don’t clean our bedroom, house, etc. there have a chance to create germs, bacteria, etc. which can not safe for us. For leading the better life and taking a healthy breath the importance of air purifier is immeasurable.